- These Terms apply to any persons who browse the Sites, participate in or make posts to events held on the Sites, posts, etc. (hereinafter "Users"), with regard to browsing the Sites, participating in or making posts to events held on the Sites, etc. Users will comply with these Terms when browsing the Sites, participating in or making posts to events held on the Sites, etc.
- Individual provisions and additional provisions posted separately on the Sites by the Secretariat will constitute a part of these Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these Terms and individual provisions or additional provisions, the individual provisions or additional provisions will prevail.
- The following actions are prohibited in the use of the Sites.
(1) Actions that infringe upon or may infringe upon the assets or privacy of the Secretariat, Shimane Rural Tourism proprietors, or third parties
(2) Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Secretariat, Shimane Rural Tourism proprietors, or third parties
(3) Actions that violate or may violate public order and morals
4) Criminal acts, or actions that lead to or could lead to criminal acts
(5) Sales activities, actions performed with the objective of profit, or actions performed with the objective of preparations for such
(6) False declarations or notifications, including the registration of another person's email address
(7) Actions that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses
(8) Other actions that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
(9) Other actions deemed to be inappropriate by the Secretariat or by Shimane Inaka Tourism proprietors
- Upon the discovery of the above prohibited actions, the Secretariat or Shimane Inaka Tourism proprietors may delete the prohibited items, in whole or in part, without prior notice. However, this does not constitute an obligation by these parties to continually monitor the Sites.
- Copyrights and other rights related to the information, etc., posted on the Sites reside with the Secretariat or with rights holders for which use has been approved by the Secretariat. Private use or other unauthorized use outside of the scope approved by law (including duplication, falsification, and distribution) is not allowed.
- While the Secretariat works to carefully prepare and manage all information contained in the Sites, it makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, etc. of the information.
- The Secretariat may suspend or cancel the operation of the Sites without prior notice, and may make changes, in whole or in part, to the information contained in the Sites.
- The Secretariat will bear no liability for any damages incurred by Users due to the use of the Site or due to inability to use the Sites for any reason.
5.About the handling of personal information
The secretariat will handle personal information appropriately, in accordance with the Shimane Prefecture Ordinance on the Protection of Personal Information.
6.About linked sites
The Secretariat will bear no liability for any damages arising from the use of third-party websites linked to from the Sites or linking to the Sites (hereinafter "linked sites"), or the content of said linked sites.
Links to the Sites may be freely set in principle, but links may be refused, in advance or afterward, depending on the content of the linked website (e,g,, content that violates public order and morals) or the method of linking.